Your business plan
A well written business plan can help enormously when first starting out. Setting out your goals and how you will achieve them enables you to focus on the important aspects of establishing your business and to remain focussed right from the outset. A good business plan should include:
- Your goals and how you will achieve them
- What you might do if things don't go according to plan
- Your research and conclusions about your market sector
- How much competition you expect to face
- How your product or service will differ from your competitors
- How you will determine your pricing structure
- How your prices will differ from your competitors
- How your prices will affect your customers' decisions to use you
- How you will market your business
- How and when you will make a profit
- How you will finance your business
Get in touch
We can assist you in writing a suitable business plan to help both you and potential lenders of finance gain a clearer picture of your business idea and its viability. We also have free templates available which you are welcome to use.
Why not get in touch for a free and friendly chat to discuss your needs.