FREE advice to get you started
If you're thinking of setting up a limited company for a new venture or to incorporate your existing business, we are experts in helping small businesses and contractors set up their affairs in the most tax efficient way.
We understand that you might be reluctant to contact professional advisers for fear of creating additional costs on an idea that you might not even pursue. But although there is much information on the internet, we realise that sometimes you just want to speak to somebody knowledgeable to verify your understanding of things and to bounce ideas off of.
In view of this, we can normally offer some free taxation, accountancy and general business advice until you have decided how to progress your business or until you have got things off the ground. All we ask for in return is that you simply consider using our services as your accountant and tax adviser in the future as your business and taxation needs arise. Of course there is absolutely no obligation to do so, but if we impress you with our initial advice, then you might prefer to!
Our fixed fees for a small limited company include all of the following with no hidden charges:
- Qualified and experienced advice whenever you need it
- Unlimited telephone and email support
- Preparation of all statutory accounts
- Submission of accounts to Companies House and HMRC
- Preparation and submission of all necessary tax returns
- Calculation of dividends and tax liabilities
- Access to free bookkeeping software
- Friendly ongoing tax planning and accountancy support
Take a look at our other pages containing useful advice in the menu above, then why not get in touch for a free and friendly chat to discuss your needs and circumstances.